The MIRROR Method workbook offers workplace leaders many tips and tools on diagnosing and resolving workplace conflict and dysfunction including forms, checklists, and critical Q&As. Together, the book and accompanying workbook will help leaders address workplace dysfunction, create highly-effective teams, and make evidence-based, defensible decisions.
Using a specific case study, it shows how to use the MIRROR Method to resolve a ‘workplace complaint’ from beginning to end. Workplace leaders can use the MIRROR Method Workbook to effectively address any issue their team is experiencing, including: safety concerns, poor performance, low productivity, interpersonal conflict, sexual or racial harassment, misconduct, and customer complaints.
The Workbook helps leaders navigate many common questions and tricky issues, including:
- Where do I begin if I have ‘inherited’ a dysfunctional team?
- How do I determine if I should address an issue informally or formally?
- What do I do with ‘he said/she said’ situations?
- What if I have not witnessed something I am asked to address?
- What if someone claims I am biased? Or targeting them?
- What if a complainant demands anonymity?
- What if someone refuses to meet with me? Or walks out?
- How do I coach someone effectively?
- What do I do if problems continue despite my intervention?