Services > Workshops > Confronting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Confronting Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
Now What? Cultivating Respectful Leadership in the Wake of #MeToo
Number of Participants: Up to 30
Duration: Half Day
In the last few years, there has been extensive media coverage of harassment complaints lodged against senior and powerful leaders in nearly every industry.
As a result of this increased awareness, many boards, executive teams, workplace leaders and human resource professionals are faced with questions regarding the status of their own workplace environments.
In this half-day workshop, Marli will answer questions and address key issues regarding sexual harassment in the workplace.
- The role of leadership in monitoring for and effectively addressing sexual harassment
- How to ensure there is a fair and objective investigation into complaints of sexual harassment
- Effective ways to remedy individual and systemic findings of sexual harassment
- How personal friendships and romantic relationships, even where consensual, place organizations at risk
- Understanding the critical elements of a fair investigation into complaints of sexual harassment
- Understanding the rights and responsibilities of the accuser, accused and bystanders
- Understanding the range of behaviours that constitute sexual harassment
- Learning about the ‘reasonable person’ test: how to apply the objective test of harassment in multi-generational and multicultural workplaces
- How to properly respond to historical allegations of sexual harassment
- How to properly respond to anonymous allegations of sexual harassment
Supplemental Training Resources:
- The MIRROR Method book
- The MIRROR Method workbook
- Certificate of Achievement